- This event has passed.
September 1 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm€45
Welcome to our advanced beginner sewing workshop where we will tackle curtains. In this 3.5 hours class you will learn how to make a pair of curtains from scratch or how to perfectly adjust the already-made ones. If you want your windows looking spectacular, join our class today.
What will you learn?
- Make a pair of perfectly fitted cotton curtains
- How to handle slippery net curtains material (what needles and sitch is the most effective)
- Techniques to shorten shop-bought curtains or net curtains to perfectly fit your window
- How to attach curtain heading tape
- Different finishing techniques for the hem, depending on the type of fabric your curtains are made from
Location & Time:
Sat 01.09.2018 at 12:00-15:30 – Sotogrande (San Roque Club Kiddi Bank)
You can combine this course with our Fabric Shopping Trip and get 10% when booking both courses.
Full Class Description Page:
Please visit our booking page HERE